Go to here for official releases on Github.
tf_to_hlstool for converting tensorflow models (protobufs
Support for larger
Support for binary and ternary layers from QKeras.
API enhancements (custom layers, multiple backends)
hls4ml reportcommand to gather HLS build reports,
hls4ml build -lfor Logic Synthesis
Support for all-in-one Keras's
.h5files (obtained with Keras's
save()function, without the need for separate
Fused Batch Normalisation into Dense layer optimsation.
- Support for larger Dense layers (enabled with Strategy: Resource in the configuration file)
- Binary/Ternary NN refinements
- Built-in optimization framework
- Optional C/RTL validation
v0.1.5: Per-layer precision and reuse factor
v0.1.3: Adding PyTorch support
v0.1.2: First beta release
- some bug fixes for pipelining and support for layer types
v0.0.2: first alpha release
- full translation of DNNs from Keras
- an example Conv1D exists
- parallel mode is supported (serial mode, not yet)