Go to here for official releases on Github.
tf_to_hlstool for converting tensorflow models (protobufs
- Support for larger
- Support for binary and ternary layers from QKeras.
- API enhancements (custom layers, multiple backends)
- Profiling support
hls4ml reportcommand to gather HLS build reports,
hls4ml build -lfor Logic Synthesis
- Support for all-in-one Keras's
.h5files (obtained with Keras's
save()function, without the need for separate
- Fused Batch Normalisation into Dense layer optimsation.
- Support for larger Dense layers (enabled with Strategy: Resource in the configuration file)
- Binary/Ternary NN refinements
- Built-in optimization framework
- Optional C/RTL validation
v0.1.5: Per-layer precision and reuse factor
v0.1.3: Adding PyTorch support
v0.1.2: First beta release
- some bug fixes for pipelining and support for layer types
v0.0.2: first alpha release
- full translation of DNNs from Keras
- an example Conv1D exists
- parallel mode is supported (serial mode, not yet)